Tuesday, January 27, 2015

♥ Two. ♥

Hey Everyone!!

Sorry it has been a little since the first post, the very next day, I had a massive pc crash... I missed baseball camp and everything. :(

Anyway! I bring you this most adorable little romper from  ~*Buglets*~! I don't know what it is about this outfit, but I really love it, a whole lot.





Style Card:


Hair: [e] Away - Red 05 (No longer available, but there is still a sale of other hairs)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's - Alison
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Caramel
Nose: {ud} Unicorn Faces [red nose] *Gatcha Item*
Shape: Mine ♥
Outfit: ~*Buglets*~ TD Heather [Mint] (comes with leg warmers, 
Tights, bracelet, and tights)
Headband: Noodles - Mouse Sweets Ears Mint
Mouth Pocky: .WR. .*Nommy Pocky Stick*. Banana/Rainbow Sprinkles RARE *Gatcha*
Hold Pocky: .WR. .*Hold Pocky Stick*. Strawberry


Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin