Friday, January 30, 2015

♥ Three. ♥

Hai!

I'm so excited to bring you this post!

When I was little in real life, my grandma would visit family in Korea every year, and when I was 10, she brought me back a hanbok, a traditional Korean dress. I kept it, and wore it throughout the years, whenever my school would have cultural days... and I still have it to this day. It meant a lot to me, so I really wanted to find one in sl. Imagine my excitement when I was store hopping with my cookie, and we just stumbled upon one that looked very similar to mine!





Hair: /Wasabi Pills/  - Suki Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Skin: .::Mother Goose's - Alison
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Caramel
Nose: {ud} Unicorn Faces [red nose] *Gatcha Item*
Shape: Mine ♥
Outfit: Candy cloud : Hanbok korean green dress -kids (Also has awesome full perm TD mesh)



Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin