Friday, January 30, 2015

♥ Four. ♥

Hi Everyone.

I'm so excited to say that  * {.:Little Stars.:} *  has excepted me into her blogging family! I cannot wait to bring you all of her cute creations!

Today, I'm wearing her newest outfit, coming to February's round of Woodland Treasures! This outfit brings together 2 of my favorite things, Sparkles and unicorns!  Not only is it adorable, but it comes with lots of accessories as well.




Style Card: 

Hair: .ploom. Madison - Reds
Skin: .::Mother Goose's - Alison
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Caramel
Nose: {ud} Unicorn Faces [red nose] *Gatcha Item*
Shape: Mine ♥
Outfit: * {.:Little Stars.:} * Unicorn TD Comes with Sweater, Skirt, Boots, Leggings, Sparkling Unicorn Headband, Necklace, Candy Ring Pop, and Earrings!) Outfit Coming soon to Woodlands~ (THANK YOU! 

Thanks for reading ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin