Thursday, February 12, 2015

♥ Six ♥

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure you might notice the change in my name. I'm happy to say that me and my bestie have moved to the avi's Chelsei and Chloei Sixpence. We did this in order to be twins!

So, if you had me as Ryan, you may feel free to add me as Chelsei Sixpence! and if I didn't IM you personally, do not be offended, it was definitely nothing personal. I still love you all.

Now, on to cuteness! I feel so festive in this outfit today! I'ma little cupid! And of course anything so adorable comes from Lil Big Me!







Style Card: 

Hair: ::Exile:: London Rain:Stefani
Eyes: [Brixley] Leo Eyes - teal
Shape: Mine ♥
Outfit: {Lil Big Me} Lil Cupid Outfit (Wings and Arrow included! ) -THANK YOU-
Candy Tongue: [TTT] - Kiss Me Tongue @ Hello Beautiful


Thanks for reading ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin